Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Projects, Projects, Projects 2

Project 2:


I have completed all the worksheets, posters, and flash cards to go with my character study for Olivia and Lily. My students have also completed the entire unit. They just loved the unit and really got to know the characters, and loved the books. This unit's main focus is understanding the who, what, where, when, and how. This does not mean the simple components, but it takes it more indept like point of view, details, main/minor characters, and many more concepts.

I would love to place it on my teaching store for others to be able to use, but I do not know how to put it together. That is where I need your help? What is the best way to organize all the different components of this unit? What will work best for you? For those who take a couple minutes from their time to share their opinion's and thoughts will  be entered in a drawing to win this unit. I will be conducting the drawing next Friday, April 13th.

My thinking:
1: Each worksheet, poster, and flash card will be individual files and zipped together.
2. Creat 6 documents (one for each W and H and in each file everythign that goes with it) and zip the file together.
3. Put it all in one big document
4. Put the poster's together, flash cards together, and worksheet's together.
5. Create 2 documents. One for Olivia and one for Lilly.

How would you like to get the document to use?
Example Pages:





No comments:

Post a Comment