Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Projects, projects, projects 1

This week has been hectic and with testing around the corner it is just going to get worst before we get to relax. The kids though, oh my they seem to energize with the stress teachers feel. WIth all that energy students will need a lot to do with lots and lots of projects.

Project 1:
From our PD there was great information that as educators we sometimes do but not intentionally, wich means that we specifically do not teach what is expected. Like Kathy Garner's TA's purpose, not to do things uncoiciously but actually knowing step by step what you are doing. As an educator this will not only benefit you to understand what you are doing, but also it will benefit your students as you teach them exactly what to do.

My great team asked me to create some poster doing especifically this. I have created posters that list especifically what is expected from students when talking, working, listening, and thinking. I was trying to come up with a cute name for it but could not decide on one. I thought about LWT2, but I wasn't too happpy with it, because when implementing it students first think to themselves, then talk and listen, folllowed by working.  Well if you can think about ja good name please let me know. You wiill be able to get the posters in my teacher store or just download from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment