Saturday, February 15, 2014

Awards


During the summer I was fortunate enough to have been one of the recipients of ING Unsung Heroes Award. I was one of two Arizona winners and the only one from Phoenix, AZ in 2013. I felt proud and honored to be able to accomplish my Green Power Project.
Also during this summer I was a recipient of Scholastic's Clifford Be Big Project
Thanks to funds from these awards and from Donors Choose. I have been able to integrate iPads into my classroom as we get closer and closer to accomplish year 1 of Green Power. The iPads in my classroom has made an impact in my student's learning and my teaching. 

This past week I have created a video to enter in PBS Learning Media Digital Innovators Contest. I hope I get the opportunity to become part of this wonderful community and enhance my digital teaching strategies.

This video quickly summarizes the impact that iPads has had in my classroom and my students excitement to engage in their learning. 



No comments:

Post a Comment