Thursday, May 31, 2012

YAY! WE ARE A FINALIST!

In my previous post I had talked about the project we had finished for the "Have Fun with ACER" competition.



Now I am asking for your help.

My classroom is a finalist in a competition to win 30 ACER tablets for our classroom (I am working hard to get technology in my class). The competition had teachers submit projects that had something to do with the letters A.C.E.R. My classroom worked hard in this video, and are extremely proud of themselves. One of the funniest things was to see their ideas of what each thing meant, doing research, and most importantly working together. They used an iPad, flip camera, iPhone, and digital camera to gather everything needed to create the video.

Please vote from every email you have, but only once from each. If you can and would like please share it with others. My class will be working hard to get votes for the one thing they are proud of accomplishing. : )



Thank you in advance, our class project is Saving Our Planet:.















No comments:

Post a Comment