Friday, April 13, 2012

When you grow up what do you want to DO?

It is fun to see what children want to be when they grow up, but is hilarious to read what they will be Doing. It is fun to see and realize what their perspectives of the world are.

When I grow up I want to buy drugs so my dog can find them.  
I explained to this child the difference about buying drugs and training drug K-9. And his new sentence was When I grow up I want to train a K-9 dog to find drugs.

We studied and created these drawing not only because career day may be around the corner but also because there is a contest for this. This contest ends Monday and I would really appreciate your votes for your favorite drawing from Pubelo Del Sol.

When I grow up I want to clean teeth.
My students were excited to participate in the contest, and to learn about what they want to do when they grow up.


No comments:

Post a Comment