Thursday, February 15, 2018

Tech Tip Thursday

If you are anything like me drawing is not your strong suit. When it comes to drawing I rather stick to teaching, especially since my students make fun of my drawing when I try to draw. Since I don't know how to draw, sometimes it is a challenge to find a clipart or logo that fits my needs. 
Autodraw is a lifesaver when it comes to drawing. The program allows you to draw or attempt to draw the image you are searching for. As you are drawing the program will automatically search for an image that may be similar to what you are drawing. Autodraw tries to guess what you are drawing by giving you an array of possible matches. (This is a fun game to play to test your drawing skills).

Once you find the perfect image, you are able to modify it. How great is that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment