Monday, April 23, 2012

Testing Days 2, 3, and 4

I wanted to post this since last week but it was a busy and sickening weekend. Well to make my story short, I was sick starting Thursday, finally in shoes, and on the final days of my current course. Crazy huh? Nah I have had crazier weeks.

Testing week was a bit hectic but nothing out of this world. My students enjoyed every test treat they received every morning on their desks. They also enjoyed trying to figure out my word play.





My students were also excited that to get homework passes for showing their work an trying their best. They were so funny, as they did not let me forget to pass out the passes once testing was done that day.

Well testing is finally done! Well I am not to sure I am too excited about that. Since this is the time when students get rowdy and believe they no longer have to learn and pay attention. This called for fun thematic units!


Find all the different test treat labels here.

No comments:

Post a Comment