Thursday, March 8, 2012

Catching up 1

Ok, for those of you who are following my experience. Well were do I begin? I have not updated since. . . well the last post. LOL in January over a month ago. I have been extremely busy like any other teacher, student, and parent. Now I have time due to my recent surgery and in mandatory rest as I can not put any weight on my left leg. I plan to catch up with my post today or in the next couple of days, as long as I do not end up like my son with the computer.

School has been going great. I have received A's in my classes, which end and automatically I begin my new one. It has been quite an adventure trying to juggle everything at once. With grades, homework, grading,k teaching, potty training, Read Across America, with a lot of other projects, this has turned into quite an adventure.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are getting some much needed rest Lily! I love your blog! Look forward to reading more. Take care of your foot and get well soon!

    <3 Pam

    ReplyDelete