Friday, March 23, 2012

Almost back to work

After being out for three weeks the day to go back to work I around the weekend away. Last Thursday I went to school for a meeting and ended up going to visit my class. They had a wonderful surprise for me! Well behaves and wonderful missing you letters. They were so adorable and thoughtful but I have to share two of my favorite because they are hilarious.

Did I mail Ms. Ealy?  That would be a great story : Mailing Ms Easly
Oh No!! How dare I make this student miss me so much. LOL 
At home I am finally able to walk for short periods of time.
So I have been on the go. I have been working on my next project. I am creating an assessment system for the common core. It is a kid friendly list of concepts in language arts and math. With it a check box list and test. The student will have to write the name and pass or not under each concept when the third test is passed the concept can be checked off. But the test have been a major challenge more then expected. But we are making progress. After I am done I will have to try it out with my students first to see mistakes, confusions, and suggestions. They tell me the funniest things ever. Like the font is distracting, I can't fit my answer. I love my smarties, but I have also enjoyed my time at home with my wonderful children.

No comments:

Post a Comment